Tuesday 15 September 2015

No more body for me this year

Today I got the appointment date and time for the appointment with the reproductive endocrinologist from my family doctor. It's in December this year. I guess that means that this year nothing will be happening, medically. I'll just have to survive another three months or so at least this year of monthly pains and what not. Whether or not I actually have a body this year is an irrelevant question. The more I can ignore said body, the better.


Maya

1 comment:

Rebecca Farquharson said...

It looks as though I will have to wait till next year to see my geneticist for him to tell me that he cannot do anything.

I once had a sense of humor for these things now I do not. My sense of a le brag englais is gone for good. I have little to bide by.

One day I will make them pay. They will pay I assure myself.