Tuesday 10 May 2011

Farewell, John Hopkins Medical?

Just got an email from one of my best friends, Jan, who has already done so much for me these past years, including funding the Medical Second Opinion at JHM, and much more.

This time he informed me that he has possibly found a surgeon willing to perform exploratory surgery on me. He also informed me that he's in talks with two foreign clinics who could possibly help me with diagnosis & treatment. These would be much cheaper than JHM as well.

A large part of me hopes that this works out, as from what I understand these are European clinics, which would make the logistics a lot easier, and if I get to keep more money, then that'd make migrating to Australia so much easier later on.

Here's keeping my paws, ears and tail crossed.



Maya

No comments: