Tuesday 24 February 2009

Sleep-Deprivation...

Last night was the second night in a row in which I slept terribly. Two nights ago I had even taken a sleeping pill, but to no avail. Both then and last night I woke up after about 3 hours of sleep, to then wake up and spent the rest of the night taking small naps to get some sleep.

Only beneficial effect of the consequent sleep-deprivation is that I'm too tired to worry or think much about anything at all. Yesterday I have done the most work I have done in ages. Today I hope to repeat the same, despite feeling like someone is keeping my head clamped inside a vice, and trying to ignore feeling nauseous and such. I guess that cold I have had for weeks now doesn't help much. I keep waking up with a sore throat each night and morning. Perhaps that's what's keeping me awake.

Anyway, despite feeling like a wrack I have to look presentable for a visitor who will drop by later today. In the comments for the previous post, 'Jan' offered his old phone and will personally drop it off today. I was pleasantly surprised when my plea for help got answered. It's also an interesting way to meet my blog's readers :)

My head is hurting like hell now... I think I'll go take a few more painkillers and try to focus on work. See ya all around.


Maya

1 comment:

zakir said...

Hey say thanks a lot to Jan from me too :)