Friday 11 January 2008

More Gaming~

Not too much happened today. My friend and I mostly did some gaming, mostly Zelda, but also some Final Fantasy XI. I notice that I'm not really in the mood to do gaming myself, though. I mostly enjoy watching at the moment.

I'm still communicating with the 'MRI woman'. Her husband is fine with me staying at their house for a few days as well, though I really should get started on finding a place to stay beyond that. Tomorrow I'll probably be contacting the first places, though she mentioned some places she had contacted before. I think I should hear more about that first.

Another thing she mentioned was the option to have the surgery performed in The Netherlands. Supposedly the waiting times for certain procedures have decreased recently, making it more feasible. At any rate it'll mean that even if I can get the surgery in The Netherlands, but will have to wait a few months for it, I can be referred to another hospital (like in Belgium) via my insurance company, meaning that the whole procedure will be paid for by them no matter what. I really think that this way makes the most sense considering that I'm not that rich.

In other news, I had pocky today for the first time. If you haven't had it yet, or don't know what it is, try to get some quickly. It really is a great snack~


Maya

No comments: